Patient Transportation

Patients with referrals to out of town appointments or emergency appointments must see the patient travel clerk. Patient transfers are available for community members with a doctor's referral to see a specialist from out of town.  Travel and accommodation expenses for up to a 3 month duration are covered by the Hagwilget.

The program is available for on reserve members only. Off reserve clients can apply on the reserve they live on or through the Ministry of Child and Families. 

Other programs may be obtained through Workmen’s Compensation Board.

Hagwilget First Nation Government

T: (250) 842-6258

F: (250) 842-6924

Hwy 62, New Hazelton, BC V0J 2J0, Canada

©2020 by Hagwilget